IEEE Spectrum Consumer Electronics News
- Cognitive Enhancement on the (Pokémon) Go
- Popular Internet of Things Forecast of 50 Billion Devices by 2020 Is Outdated
- Stretchable Touch Pad Could Become Wearable Touch Screen
- A Peek Inside Andy Rubin’s Playground
- Beyond Pokémon GO: The Secret to a Better Augmented Reality Experience
- Battery-Free Wearable Patch Can Help Monitor Health
IEEE Consumer Eelectronics Society Election
Ballots were mailed and emails with election information were sent on 29 July 2016 to all Higher Grade IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Members and Affiliates (excluding Students) whose memberships were effective prior to 11 July 2016. If you did not receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or a paper ballot by 16 August 2016, but you feel your membership was valid before 11 July 2016, you may email email@example.com or call +1 732 562 3904 to check your member status. (Provide your member number, full name, and address.)
Use https://eballot4.votenet.com/IEEE to access the ballot and cast your vote now. If you do not remember your password, you may retrieve it on the voter login page.
Voting must be completed no later than 2 September 2016. Any returns received after this date will not be counted. The online voting site will close at 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
If you have any questions about the Consumer Electronics Society voting process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 732-562-3904.